Universal Orlando does some pretty cool things for passholders. From extra discounts, to exclusive pins to even huge discounts at Wet N Wild, there are a lot of cool exclusives for being a passholder. This year, however, passholders get something a little bit…creepier. Fans of Halloween Horror Nights will want to try the all new, and passholder exclusive, scareactor dining option. Have you ever wanted to try to choke down a big hot meal, while a chainsaw wielding maniac was in your face? If you answered yes, there is something wrong with you, but do we have a deal for you.
Universal Orlando has just released some of their big annual passholder deals for September. This month includes a ton of great stuff.
Here’s a bit of a rundown:
- Receive free admission to Wet ‘n Wild on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 between 12:00 and 5:00pm, just show your UO pass
- On weekdays beginning Wednesday, September 9 through Friday, September 25 both adults and children can enter Wet ‘n Wild for $19.99
- Receive Early Park Admission one hour prior to park opening Monday through Friday throughout September, including Labor Day.
- Buy one Universal Dining Plan- Quick service and get 50% OFF on second plan
- Receive a free digital photograph with either the Velociraptor at Jurassic Park or a ride photo at Men in Black: Alien Attack. Passholders who are already a member of Universal’s Photo Connect service
Those are SOME of the great new discounts, but the big one, the one that everyone wants is exclusively for passholders, and it’s on a very limited basis.
The HHN Scareactor Dining Experience will be available for passholders beginning August 25th. The cost is $49.99 plus tax and gratuity. You get an all you can eat dining experience in Monsters Cafe, and get to interact with scareactors, including posing for pictures. On top of that, you get a free digital download of the icons. The dates are September 18, 19, 25 and 26, as well as October 14th and 21st.
This is available for Annual Passholders only, and will be VERY limited. Halloween Horror Nights tickets are also required (from what we were told on the phone).