Thailand’s newest waterpark, Amazon Falls, has begun construction. WhiteWater West will be playing a large part in the park as they have annouced they will be the lead designers for this project. Amazon Falls is located in Pattaya, Thailand (a huge tourist spot) and is scheduled to open in December of this year. This waterpark will be one of the largest in Asia, featuring over twenty unique rides and attractions.
WhiteWater West will build a total of seventeen attractions for the park. Attractions include:
- A Boomergano
- SuperBowl and Innertube Complex
- Abyss (Raft Ride) – New this year
- Python (Raft Ride) – New this year
- Rattler (Raft Ride) – New this year
- Family Boomerango
- Master Blaster Raft Ride (The first to be built in Asia)
- Whizzard Multi-lane mat racer
- Free Fall
- Aqua Loop
- Wave Pool and Wave River
- Kids Play area
- And more!
Amazon Falls will open in December 2010.