Halloween is quickly approaching and parks are slowly starting to reveal details about their halloween events, even the not so scary ones. Today is no different as we learn the details of Seaworld’s Halloween event, Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktacular.
Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktacular is a complete contrast to Howl-o-Scream at their sister park, Busch Gardens Tampa. This event caters specifically to kids with lots of fun-filled activities that are included with park admission. Some items, such as the sleepover, breakfast with the Count, and cookie decorating cost extra.
[flickr-gallery mode=”photoset” photoset=”72157626607396466″]
Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktactular dates:
- October 9-10
- October 16-17
- October 23-34
- October 29, 30, 31
- Trick or Treat Sea Sweets – Children are welcome to trick or treat at Seaworld. Kids can use their Spooktacular map in a hidden scavenger hunt for “sea” treasures (candy stations). Each candy station has different sweets for youngsters. Items from last year included candy, pretzels, peanut butter, and crayons. This year will contain over 3 million trick or treat items. Trick or Treating begins at noon.
- Count Von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast – Count Von Count from Sesame Street gets into the Halloween spirit with his Sesame friends. This dine in show contains an all you can eat buffet and afterwards, kids can get their photo taken with the Sesame characters.
- Abby Cadabby’s Halloween Adventure – This interactive out door area features sights, sounds, and puzzles for kids to help Abby Cadabby find her missing wand. Afterwards, there is a photo opportunity for kids with Abby Cadabby!
- Cookie Decorating Station – Kids and parents can decorate a halloween themed cookie. For a small fee, parents can purchase a lunch box, which includes a jumbo sugar cookie and toppings to decorate the cookie with, from sprinkles to M&Ms, and a drink to enjoy with their creation.
- Walk about characters – 35 sea creatures will stroll the Spooktacular area for picture opportunities and welcome kids to the trick or treating areas. Last year featured characters like a dog-fish, cat-fish, and roller skaters.
- Frozen Fun Zone – A live DJ will be outside of the Wild Arctic Ride to warm things up for Halloween. It will feature interactive games and activites for kids.
- Seaworld’s Spooky Spectacular Sleepover (Oct 15, 16, 22 and 23) – Families with children grades K-5 can spend the night at Seaworld inside the Manta aquarium with breakfast the next morning. For more information and pricing, visit www.swbg-adventurecamp.com