SeaWorld has had partner hotels nearby the park for at least the last year or so. SeaWorld announced “SeaWorld Parks & Resorts” during the annual Pow Wow conference in Los Angeles, one of the biggest travel shows in the world. Along side the announcement of more details on the ride Antartica, came details for saving money and perks for staying at one of the park’s partner hotels.
“SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando is the one destination in Orlando where families can conveniently connect with our parks, our animals and the rest of Orlando’s attractions, combining preferred hotel stays with significant savings and exclusive benefits,” said Terry Prather, president of SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
SeaWorld partner hotels include: Doubletree by Hilton, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Renaissance, Residence Inn and Springhill Suites. Guests who purchase a “getaway package” will be elgible for special perks, which include:
- Free “All Day Meal Deal” where guests can dine all day at select restaurants at SeaWorld with paid admission
- Free admission for children with a paid adult to SeaWorld and Aquatica (limit 2 free kids)
- Guests who buy 4 nights will receive a 5th night for free
Guests who stay at SeaWorld’s official hotels will also receive:
- Free transportation to and from SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Access to SeaWorld’s behind the scenes tour, “SeaWorld Rescue Tour”
For more information or book your vacation now, go to www.SeaWorldGetaways.com.