It’s one of our favorite times of the year, free concerts in Orlando! And of course, SeaWorld brought one of the best lineups to the region again this year. With country stars, pop music, classic rock hits, and rappers, there’s something for everyone.
The Seven Seas Food Festival is back featuring all-new tastes and drinks. With 180 different menu options, the festival is one of the best places to be on weekends from February 7 through May 5.
Check out all the performances below, free with your admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
CONCERTS START AT 6:00 P.M. AT BAYSIDE STADIUM
- Saturday, February 8, Maddie & Tae
- Sunday, February 9, Trace Adkins
- Saturday, February 15, Pop 2000 Tour – Hosted by Lance Bass of *NSYNC with O-Town, Ryan Cabrera, & LFO
- Sunday, February 16, Night Ranger
- Saturday, February 22, Walk Off The Earth
- Sunday, February 23, Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx
- Saturday, February 29, Grupo Mania
- Sunday, March 1, Boyz II Men
- Saturday, March 7, AJR
- Sunday, March 8, Dylan Scott
- Saturday, March 14, Hunter Hayes
- Sunday, March 15, Joe Nichols
- Saturday, March 21, YES and Alan Parsons Live Project
- Sunday, March 22, Edwin McCain
- Saturday, March 28, Gin Blossoms
- Sunday, March 29, Village People
- Saturday, April 4, Jesse McCartney
- Sunday, April 5, Gretchen Wilson
- Saturday, April 11, Scotty McCreery
- Sunday, April 12, Jeremy Camp
- Saturday, April 18, Everclear
- Sunday, April 19, Grand Funk Railroad and Blue Öyster Cult
- Saturday, April 25, Vanilla Ice and C + C Music Factory
- Sunday, April 26, Chris Janson
- Saturday, May 2, Billy Ray Cyrus
- Sunday, May 3, Sean Paul
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival serves up flavor, entertainment and excitement from February 7 through May 5. Which concert are you most excited for?
Concerts are free but you can get the best seat in the house by booking advance seating ranging from $9.99-$39.99, you can check out SeaWorld’s early booking feature on their website by clicking here.
Looking for discount tickets to the park? We’ve partnered with aRes Travel to provide the best ticket and hotel offerings around, check them out here and save up to $141.87 On A 3 Park Ticket With All Day Dine!