May the 4th be with you…always. The most celebrated Jedi holiday is coming up! Guests who were hoping to celebrate May the 4th at Disneyland might have been a little disappointed when the event sold out in record time.
Fear not, for my ally is…Disneyland. The park is adding a second night to the Disney After Dark series on May 9th. Guests will be able to see exclusive photo ops and events, and will have unique Star Wars themed food and drinks. The new event will be on May 9th, and tickets go on sale May 1st.
Here’s a rundown of everything happening during the second event:
- After-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including a galactic dance party and character encounters!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Specialty food and beverage offerings.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase Solo: A Star Wars Story pins (quantities are limited).
- An additional Star Wars-themed photo opportunity.
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
Tickets will be going on sale May 1st. You’ll definitely want to make sure you’re quick, as the first event sold out in mere minutes.